This is the last day of 2007, so it’s time to think about what have happened during the last 365 days… As I did last year , I’m going to compare the list of things I wanted to do this year with the things that I’ve really accomplished.
Things I wanted to do that I’ve accomplished:
- Get an Erasmus: Since October 1, 2007 I’m on Erasmus on Sweden doing my degree project.
- Finish my degree (or pass every subject except my degree project): I passed all the courses in June, but I saved the degree project for the Erasmus.
- Continue reading in English: As you can check here, clearly I’ve done this. However, since I arrived to Sweden I haven’t been able to read a single page for fun… but I’ve read thousands of pages of technical books and papers xD.
- Travel to a foreign country I haven’t been in yet: This year I’ve been in two countries I’ve never been before… Sweden and Poland. I’ve also been in Denmark, but as it only was in the airport/train station, I don’t count it yet (next year I’ll spend some days there, hopefully).
- Be happier than in 2006: This one was easy :D.
Things I wanted to do that I haven’t accomplished:
- Free fall. (¿Jal? xD): Nothing at all… and the chances got reduced drastically when Jal moved to Frankurt and I did the proper moving to Sweden.
- Do some windsurfing: I have had chances to do it, but no real time :S.
- Do some scuba diving: Too expensive if you have to live by your own and you’ve never gotten a real job.
- Go to the Euskal: As one of my friends says… the day I get to go to the Euskal, the Earth will collapse.
- Go back to Barcelona: I didn’t have the chance :S
- Win a photographic contest: I tried, but… no luck, hehe. However, a couple of my photographies have been used in travel guides.
- Take a daily photograph: I did it for 36 days xD.
- I renewed the whole mrithail.com and it got a visual identity in part thanks to Carlos el Rojo. I also did other major changes .
- I bought a Nintendo DS Lite which has given me a lot of hours of entertainment.
- For the first time, I posted here a short story: La Puerta (it’s my first short story, written in Spanish in 2006, and it isn’t very good, but is better than nothing, hehe).
- mrithail.com appeared (again) in Applesfera (with a crappy post that now makes me feel shame xD). Curiously, it was exactly one year after the previous time.
- I bought a MacBook Pro, leaving Windows far behind (at last).
- I began posting in English after nearly 2 years doing it in Spanish. I have to improve my English a lot yet, but I’m trying ^^.
Just to finish the post, I’d like to thank all the people that reads mrithail.com and wish a happy 2008… Enjoy!.
P.S.: If I remember more things, I’ll update this posts ^^.
- mrithail.com: This Year’s Objectives.
- mrithail.com: To Do List 2009.
- mrithail.com: Things Accomplished in 2008.
- mrithail.com: To Do List 2008.
- mrithail.com: Things Accomplished in 2007.
- mrithail.com: Cosas Para Hacer en el Año 2007 .
- mrithail.com: Cosas Hechas en el Año 2006 .
- mrithail.com: Cosas Para Hacer en el Año 2006 .
- mrithail.com: Cosas Hechas en el Año 2005 .