Lately I’ve been thinking about the chance of introducing videos in mrithail.com, because despite using pictures is OK, I think that sometimes it’s better to show a video. For that purpose, I’ve been trying some services of video hosting with a sample video, and it seems that finally I’m going to choose Vimeo, where I’ve created an user and a video channel for the mrithail.com videos, where you can see them at its full resolution (despite the quality is not very good… remember that I record them with a Canon Ixus 60, hehe).
So now I leave you here the video I used for the test (I know it’s not very good, but it was supposed to be a dummy video), a dusk in Karlskrona . Any comments, both about the video hosting service, the content of the video or how it’s been edited are, of course, welcome.
- mrithail.com: Introducing Karlskrona.
- mrithail.com: Karlskrona: First Impressions.
- mrithail.com videolog: Dusk in Karlskrona.
- mrithail.com videolog: In Front of Polhemsgatan 27, Karlskrona.
- mrithail.com: Karlskrona: Impressions II.
- mrithail.com videolog: Beach in the Outskirts of Karlskrona.
- mrithail.com videolog: In the (Swedish) Navy.
- mrithail.com videolog: Calm in Karlskrona.