Don’t worry, this is almost the last post about Karlskrona … the last one will be next one, I promise :P.
The events from this video happened during the open day of the Royal Swedish Navy, in which you’re allowed to enter inside diverse boats and submarines to see and touch almost everything you want to. It was recorded in the Naval Base of Karlsrona, which is in here . And the helicopter is real, even if it looks like that :P
- mrithail.com: Introducing Karlskrona.
- mrithail.com: Karlskrona: First Impressions.
- mrithail.com videolog: Dusk in Karlskrona.
- mrithail.com videolog: In Front of Polhemsgatan 27, Karlskrona.
- mrithail.com: Karlskrona: Impressions II.
- mrithail.com videolog: Beach in the Outskirts of Karlskrona.
- mrithail.com videolog: In the (Swedish) Navy.
- mrithail.com videolog: Calm in Karlskrona.